Holy Cow! 6-1!

Now I knew that the wings were going to play better than they did but 6-1?! What? I also knew that the Blackhawks had pay back on their minds but they just went too far and dug themselves into a deep hole, The Wings are finesse team that can fight. they will finish their checks but they are goons.The hit was the other night was uncalled for but they don't just stop playing and look for the big hit. If they have a chance to throw a good check, they will and still keep playing. The Black hawks learned that you can try to get under the skin of the wings but it doesn't work. 5 on 3s and game misconducts don't cut it.This was a game of men vs boys, angry boys.I hope the Haks have learned their lesson and thee is a real game Wednesday. But don't get me wrong ,if they do everything they did today, The Wings will wipe the ice with them and I will be very happy. I just like watching a even matched hockey game every once in a while. You thoughts?
@Kenorv (344)
Detroit has seen the beatdowns that Pittsburgh has put on Carolina and they thought that they had to keep up by putting one on Chicago. It's obviously going to be a rematch of last year's Stanley Cup Finals but this time Pittsburgh will win. Crosby and Malkin are playing too well right now to lose to Detroit. Plus I think that Pittsburgh will want to lay the smackdown to that traitorous Hossa. GO PENS!
I fell out of love for Pittsburgh or I would have been more happy about a rematch. But , forgive me, I still see the Pens a team the Wings could beat easier than the tricky Canes.It does look like a rematch but I think the Wings will win in 6.
It will be ironic if Det & Pit meet again & Pit wins. I would want to see Hossa's face when that happens. But I have to say Hossa played very well on Sunday.