what are the rules here

South Africa
i am eager to know the rules in mylot, i mean the rules that must be followed so that your account will not get suspended or cancleled, i also want to know how earnings are being awarded here because i have responded to more than 120 discussions and my earnings have not reached a dollar yet, can someone please explain to me?
@mysdianait (63977)
Maybe if you had read the rules BEFORE you started posting you would have earned a little bit more. If you take time to READ what is here you should be getting it right. http://www.mylot.com/o/mylot.aspx
haha..You always be the first to respond to this kind of discussion today. Glad to know some mylotter helps other mylotter. I was about to answer the same to this discussion. Yes, it is important to read the guidelines if you want to earn here. Anyway, nice to meet you. Have a nice day!
@mysdianait (63977)
shikaymaru I shall be at work soon then you can take over I know you can give the same answers too by now
Roger that. I'll be happy to. I just came home from work anyway, so I got plenty of time anyway. Happy working to you!
@MisterPlus (1917)
When I first came to this site I did not read any of its rules. I did what you were doing. I posted questions on how to make it good here and without any doubt people here are very helpful. What they gave me are tips on how to make more money and it is in my fingers and thoughts. I earn and make friends with the people I come across with any of the discussions. I am sure you will find mylot more enjoyable than any other sites that pay.
@spalladino (17927)
The exact algorithm that mylot uses to determine how you are paid is the deepest, darkest secret there is here. You really should read the rules at the link posted in the first response but, basically, your discussions should be interesting since you are paid based on the responses that you get and they should contain a question, even if it's just the opinion of other posters. Try to make your discussions and your responses to the discussions of other members at least 4 or 5 lines long. Happy mylotting!