Do you include Yoghurt in your meals?

@dhawanbm (3705)
Yoghurt its in my every meal I take and its very nourishing too. Often I take it in the form of Lassi or as sweet yoghurt, It is very digestive and I feel its keeping me in good health. I make it sure to be there at my plate of food I eat!
@kalaga (550)
hi dhawan...i love yogurt.i eat it with every meal.if iam not eating it with rice i eat it just like that but never miss that.store bought also fine for me.but i make it myself in house.so i will always have it in hand.
Yes, I eat yogurt on almost a daily basis. However, it should be noted that the active bacteria in yogurt only complements digestion in the small intestine only. It has no effect on digestion in the large intestines. There are other bacteria that do. Check out the term probiotics. Or look at a product called "healthy trinity".
No I don't , but I do try to eat organic yogurt several times each week. I believe it helps to keep my digestive tract healthy by adding live enzymes which aid in proper digestion. Organic is a little more expensive than regular yogurt, but it's also a lot healthier.
@kkanaka (887)
I take curd with my lunch or dinner, together with rice.. at least once a day and like it very much, without it my meal doesnt feel complete
@berlong (227)
I dont necessarily eat yogurt as a side with every meal, however I do incorporate into almost all of my meals in one way shape or form. I buy Danon Nonfat plain yogurt. I love it. I either mix fresh or frozen fruit into it to make a parfait, or if im making a sandwich ive completely cut out miracle whip ( i hate mayo ) and I use the plain yogurt instead. I also use yogurt now when baking. If a recipe calls for milk, or sourcream, or even cream cheese, keepping the recipe and consistancy in mind I probably 9/10 times use the yogurt instead! ! ! Yogurt is such an easy way to change your eating habits and become healthier. It is rich in probiotics ( good bacteria ) which is GREAT for your intestional tract and tummy! ! ! I also feel better about eating when I use it because I know im getting a better source of calcium and not eating fatty mayo or sourcream. Happy Yogurting Everyone! ! !