80's Movies

@amybrezik (2123)
What is your favorite 80's movie? It is hard for me to pick one because there were so many good ones. I loved Weird Science, The Breakfast Club, The Gremlins, and Monster Squad. Do you think there was a "best" movie from the 80's??
@rrdj71 (696)
OH BOY!! Where to start!! You just mentioned a few of my favorites. Can't Buy Me Love, Sixteen Candles, The Goonies, etc
@amybrezik (2123)
The Goonies was great too, although I hate to admit I saw it for the first time about a year ago!
@imsilver (1668)
The Goonies was awesome. I loved it when it first came out and still do. I just borrowed it last month and watched it with my kids. They loved it just as much as I did.
To many movies to pick from like all of you said. Some of my favorites are The Goonies, Gremlins, Airplane, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Beverly Hills Cops, and Ferris Beuhler's Day Off.
@amybrezik (2123)
Airplane was great, and I can't believe I forgot about Ferris Bueller!!! He was awesome!!!
@imsilver (1668)
You are right about there being too many good movies in the '80s to pick just one favorite. Like you, I enjoyed Gremlins and Breakfast club and of course Goonies which I already commented on. I think the others that would be on my list would be Lost Boys, Footloose and Outsiders ( although I'm not too sure when that movie came out).
@amybrezik (2123)
I forgot about the Lost Boys, that was good to. So was The Burbs. I should have my kids watc the goonies they would probably like it too,