do you eat pizza with sauce or without sauce?

@sahil102 (125)
hey friends do u eat pizza with sauce or without sauce. i use lot of sauce to eat with pizza and you...........
@suprema (297)
It depends on my mood. If I'm just plain hungry, I'll do without sauce!
@rrdj71 (696)
i loooooooove sauce and i looooooooooove pizza!!
@chapstek (86)
Oh sahil102, you really love pizzas don't you? You have a couple of discussion regarding pizzas. hehe. For me sahil102? I prefer to eat pizza with lots and I mean LOTS of sauce especially hot sauce! I like my pizza to be hot and saucy. My friends can't handle what I do with my pizza before I eat it because it really is being saucy before I eat it. But for that is the best way of eating my pizza. :)
@tuyakiki (3026)
I just cannot think of hamburger or pizza with out sauce. I always prefer having them with sauce.I prefer putting both chilly and tomato sauce on it. It makes its taste much better.
@hanah87 (1846)
I like eat pizza without sauce.But i can eat pizza with more cheese.I like mozarella cheese and will buy it to cook with my frozen pizza.It taste delicious and better than usually.
I always eat pizza with hot sauce... I always ask for hot sauce. Now that's making me hungry for pizza... too bad we don't have pizza delivery here in our place...too far from the city and there aint a pizza store out here.
@calyxus (827)
I love pizza, and I like it better with sauce... I put sauce in almost all of the things I eat because it gives additional flavor to the food and it satisfies my palate. Even soy sauce will do... ^_^
@Preciousgem (1190)
I love to eat pizza with sauce, because sauce affects the taste of the pizza, it taste so yummy and delicious if the sauce presents it's color red, it is more attractive to eat.
i like pizza with sauce! its the sauce of the pizza that makes it taste great!
@Rollo1 (16670)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I like it both ways, but I tend to like less sauce rather than more. I also enjoy white pizza which has no sauce on it but uses olive oil, garlic, ricotta cheese and some other cheeses to make a very tasty pizza.
@jayrene (2713)
hi sahil, that would be weird, to eat pizza without a sauce, dont you think so?... if its just bread and toppings, i think i will not eat it. i dont make our own pizza but buy them at pizza parlors. i wish i could use a lot of sauce too, but then those that are served to us here have already their own sauce on it, and then we are given only catsup and hot sauce if we want it hot.
@hsofyan (3452)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Not necessarily, sometimes with a sauce, sometimes with no sauce. I only use a little sauce.