Mascara

@saw2207 (1363)
What is your favorite all time mascara and why? With so many out there to choose from I seem to always be looking for that perfect mascara for me. But I have yet to find one that I really really like. Right now the best one I can come up with is from Cover girl in the purple package. Its ok but far from something I can say I love. So are there any that any of you have used that you cant live without?
That is the one I use!!. The Cover Girl one in the purple package. Mary Kay has very good mascara as well. I used to use their foundation but I have sensative skin and it make me break out, but no problems with their eye shadow and mascara.
@saw2207 (1363)
I'm glad to hear someone else likes this one. Funny but my friend also cant seem to find a mascara she loves so I suggested the Cover Girl one...she hated it though she couldnt really explain why she didnt like it! Ha but she didnt have a better suggestion either . . . I usually only keep a mascara once it is opened for about a month . . so I guess as my month is almost up on this one so until someone has a better suggestion I will once again buy the purple one:) Thanks renemouche for saving me some money this month ♥
I like cover girl products. I used to use the one that came in a dark blue case. It was ok, it was always hard to get off. So I switched to maybeline for a while, then back to covergirl when the purple one came out.
@xiaouie15 (290)
I like MAX Factor's extensive collection of mascara. So as Avon's Astonishing Lengths waterproof mascara. Both brands take my lashes to new lengths. Check out MAX Factor's Lash Lift waterproof mascara or Avon's Astonishing Lengths, you might gonna like these mascaras too.
@saw2207 (1363)
Max Factor . .wow I haven't heard that brand mentioned in a long long time. But now that you recommend it I am going to look for it! I have never used any Avon products but I know someone selling it and I might just give that one a try. Thanks for the advice. It always gives me that confident feeling that I am going to like something when someone gives the thumbs up on a product!
The Cover Girl Lash Exact (the purple package) is one that I really love. I also love Sephora's Lash Plumper. It's not too heavy, and it gives a great extra flair while keeping it simple. :)
@saw2207 (1363)
Thanks for your response dreamtobecome. What a coincidence for not only do we have the purple Cover Girl one in common but I too have tried Sephora's Lash Plumper. But with that one I found it dried up kinda fast and the brush didnt hold up as well as Cover girl. Looks like you are new around here so I just want to say welcome to MyLot :) Happy MyLotting to You!
No so far I'm also looking for the right one. I never use the same kind more than two times. And since there are always new mascaras to chose from I always have options. Some day I might find the right one but for now I will keep trying different mascaras until that happens.
@saw2207 (1363)
you should definetely try the Cover Girl in the Purple case ... it has a good brush and the formula is pretty decent!