This is not a Joke? I had this Dream~~~

@marciascott (25557)
This dream was so real, you are not going to believe this but the other night I dreamed about My Husband, My Husband has Diabetes. In the Dream I was trying to help my Husband because he had got so sick, from his Diabetes. I was trying to help him but for some reason I couldn't I was so worried about him in the dream. I was trying to find someone to help me with my Husband, but I couldn't find anyone. I got a call from my sister, Sunday, she told me that Our Cousin was found Dead in her apartment she had had a Diabetic Attack, and went into a Coma, her sugar had droppped so low till she died. Her coworkers were worried about her because she never misssed work. they called Police and the Police came to her Apartment and found her Laying on the Floor deceased. Now that I think about that dream I am thinking that that dream was trying to tell me someone in my family needed help, She had Diabetes so did my Husband. My dreams scare me sometimes, I had a premonition that something was going to happened to someone in my family. I just didn't know who? What do you think of that? My dreams warned me of things all the time. Have you ever had a premonition? I have had a lot of them.
@Polly1 (12650)
Oh Marcie I am so sorry about your cousin, that is so sad. I am also happy for you and your hubby that it wasn't him. I have gotten thoughts before that someone needed help. I have also needed help and had others sense it. My mom is diabetic too, it can be scary sometimes.
@marciascott (25557)
Hey Vicky, I didn't know your Mom was a diabectic. a lot of people suffer with this disease. I kept thinking that he might get sick. but It wasn't him it was my cousin. that dream was weird. but it happened, not to Husband but to cousin.
@marciascott (25557)
I want more people to answer this, I guess this topic didn't do to well?
I think you might have had the dream because you are worried about the way your husband is managing his diabetes. When we are worrried about something, we often dream about it to help us find a solutin to the problem. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. Unfortunately, there isn't much anyone could have done in that situation, unless they were chained to her hip.
@winterose (39929)
all that dream is is the discussion you had about the your cousin dying, don't worry, we dream about what we hear when we are awake, the dream just changed the scenario to your husband somebody closer to you, because your unconscious mind is afraid of losing someone you love dearly.