Would you rather dinner outside or ice cream outside after dinner at home?

@mermaidivy (15417)
Hubby asked me if I want to go to have ice cream after dinner at home, I was wondering if I want to have dinner out instead. Which one will you prefer?
Have dinner outside is always good, a part of the fact that you spend a lot of money instead a dinner at home... In my opinion have dinner outside must be such as a prize, that can't become a usual thing, because it can become boring and too expensive... and so I prefer to go outside after dinner to eat a good ice-cream!
@mermaidivy (15417)
That's what we did last night! :-D
Only for curiosity: you have done this to economize or only because you haven't desire to go out for dinner? See you!!!
@mermaidivy (15417)
Just because we haven't had ice cream at the store for a while, we only do it once in a while ^_^
@gxyywhyzy (450)
I'd rather have ice cream after dinner.it may be better to my health.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Thanks for sharing! :-)
@sublime03 (1811)
I would rather go out and eat plus get some ice cream after instead of eating home and eat ice cream out. If you are planning to go out anyways go and eat out as well but if you are saving up and just wants to eat something to spend time with your hubby then yeah you can eat then go out for ice cream after.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Thanks for sharing! :-)
Dining out is always more welcome....followed by an ice-cream! Yeah,as far as food is concerned, I am all ready to take up whatever is for offer That puts my mind to tonight, when my son and me are going shopping and after that we are dining at our favourite place...ummm makes my mouth water really...ice cream floats are our favourites and and we are sure to have that after dinner.
@mermaidivy (15417)
ah hahahah I can tell you are drooling right now!!!!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello mermaidivy, I am pretty lazy to go out after coming home from work. So I only dine out during weekends. I prefer to dine outside once a while and if I had my dinner at home, I rather have my dessert at home too.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Thank you! We ended up having ice cream outside last night and it was great! hehe :-)