Okay quick question.. will adding interest help your income

@meandmy3 (2229)
I also noticed that yesterday I added lots of pictures to my interest and I earned more doing that than I seem to earn from posting, is this about right... if so cool.. I have more pictures than I know what to do with. So I also added a lot of new interest today.. so should that help??? not that it really matters as I am not here for the money It was just some observations I made today
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Yea I think that it would, I mean many people actually do it, but I for one don't really tend to do this. It is mainly because I am not here for the money, I just like to communicate with people a lot too. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
I have been a MyLot member now for almost 4 years and I can honestly say that it isn't about the money for me either! It's a nice added bonus, don't get me wrong but I am here for the friendships and advice more then anything! I love all of the friends I have made here, I love that I can get advice, opinions of others, and that I can help someone out by giving them the same! MyLot ROCKS!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Noone really knows what we earn for posting pictures or discussions. From what I've noticed, I think you may earn more when posting pictures. But like I said, noone knows for sure. As for adding interests, I don't think that will add any money to your pot. It will allow you more variety though. You should notice a lot more updates since you have more interests added. Good luck and happy earning! :-)
@meandmy3 (2229)
Thank you so much for the information, I will keep all of that in mind. C
In my personal opinion and from my own personal experiences ... I don't really think that adding more interests pays you, but it does give you more options to post about things that you are interested in. I find that if I like the discussion then I tend to make more becasue my responses are longer. I know that uploading photos helps though! Anytime I am close to making a payout I will go and upload photos as much as I can for a few days, plus continue posting and before I know it I have made payout. Have a great day and happy posting!