What part of the day you can feel relax and happy?

@jlamela (4909)
Around 4:00pm when the weather is not too hot and the environment seems relax, that where I can feel happiness and peace of mind. How about you out there?
Around 6 pm is my best time of the day. I feel relaxed watching the sunset or just staying inside thinking about the day almost going out. A lot of times its when I get the most energy through out the day, I feel like doing every thing I like at the same time.
@technoobs (408)
Usually on my regular days, that's after work. Around 2.30 pm when I've got home and trying to have a nap and relax. That makes me happy in my day to day routine.
@sanuanu (11238)
In the morning, when I get up, I feel the most relaxed. Reason behind is that I had a great great sleep and rest in night time. So, est or west, Morning is the best! LOL!
@modstar (9612)
I am usually relaxed at night. Late at night actually like somewhere around 10:30pm above. I feel i can think better at night. I'm usually happy all day though. Peace of mind, at night of course. It's where i write things for my blog because it's the time when ideas keep coming in my head. That's the reason i enjoy myLotting at night because my brain works better and efficiently. I do get sleepy though sometimes but i try to fight it off.
@med889 (5958)
At 7.00 p.m I feel relax and happy, by this time i am already at home and already taken a shower so I am very happy, I just take up something to eat and grab a book to read which I do everyday before going to bed. So this is the start time to realx and feel happy after a long day at work.
@srganesh (6350)
Only after 10pm,I can feel relaxed.Finishing all the works for the day,I start relaxing with a cup of coffee,watching tv or reading books for an hour.Then I have a nice bath in the shower and retire to bed.Cheers!
when i am sleep, this time is relax for me.
for me,it is after super time,the work of whole day have finished,i could do whatever i want to do ,thought whatever i want to thought,it was so relax when there was no any pressure from my work.
@amybrezik (2123)
I am a night owl for sure! I love coming home from work, and just relaxng
I feel relax and happy every time I wake up in the morning. I am recharged by my whole night sleep and I always think that this is a new day that the Lord has made.
@ravinskye (8242)
I usually can't relax till around 9:00 pm. At that point all my kids are finally in bed sleeping. Then I have some quiet time to myself for about as long as i can hold my eyes open. I usually stay up till around 11. Then I have to do it all over again the next day. Sometimes in the afternoon it is nice out and i take them outside to play and it is peaceful for a little bit till they start fighting over something lol.
@Boofybutt (316)
In the mornings after my husband goes to work, and my kids go to school. I crawl in a nice warm bath with a book, and just relax.