Do you grow plants in your house?

@cudamani (998)
I grew plants in my house but not now. I like to grow plants and water them regularly. It is an interesting work indeed. I mean gardening. Gardening if it becomes a hobby is a very nice hobby and you will not feel the time too. Time simply goes off. It is not also a costly hobby. Do you grow plants in your house?
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi cudamani, i have a lot of plants in my home,i take care of them really well.most of them are flowering plants,but i do grow three neem trees in the front garden.on the terrace i have my flowering plants.its really nice to stand near them and admire their beauty and fragrance.
@megumiart (3781)
My mom always kept house plants ever since I was a kid. She used to take the plants friends didn't take when they moved or something. They just kept piling up and sometimes our house was like a jungle, lol.
@biman_s (1061)
I grow plants in my house also. I have a created a small garden on my terrace. There a mainly flowering plants like rose, dahlia, balsam etc. Earlier I grew some other plants along with these plants. I doesn't cost too much here. A small plant costs around $0.25 here which is not much for me.
@kelpie (191)
I think I want to get some fresh herbs as a garden. I wouldn't mind having fresh cilantro, arregaino (sp?), etc. I am really going to try shooting for getting these this weekend.
@mimiang (3777)
We just planted seeds of bittermelon, squash, sweet potato.We love to see them grow and eat the products
@amybrezik (2123)
No I don't. I usually end up killing them lol.