My Account

@lelin1123 (15644)
Puerto Rico
I don't understand this if anyone can help me out I would be happy. The day before I replied to 40 discussions and asked 4 questions and I only received 38cents. Yesterday I only replied to 20 questions and asked only one question and received 49 cents. More work less pay, less work more pay Why???
@anangf (1148)
Hi lelin, Please dont post anything that inaccurately explains the myLot earnings algoritm. For further explanation about start a new topic discussion, you should read this : http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx or if you have question about your earnings please contact myLot in personal, they should answer your questions. Happy mylotting..
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
What did I say was inaccurate?
@anangf (1148)
Hi lelin, please dont discuss about myLot earning. It is all explained in guidelines. if you have been read already, please read again slow and more carefully. If you want to ask about your earn, please contact the mylot staff. It say so. Happy myLotting..
@rrdj71 (696)
It not only depends how many your respond to, but actually how many people respond back as well. Even if you did not start a discussion.
@mysdianait (64056)
The number of responses you receive on a discussion is irrelevant unless you comment back to them all. We are not rewarded for the activity of others.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Thanks for your response, now I'm starting to understand.
@mysdianait (64056)
There have been some deletions too. If you had responded on discussions which were deleted your earnings already credited to your account would have been deducted too. Make sure your discussions and responses are at least 4-6 lines long or they will not earn you much at all.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Ok that is good to know thank you so much for responding.
@Archie0 (4669)
This happens sometimes.Not always due to server disturbances they must have paid for you previous discussions which they never paid, mylot pays for every discussion but a little slow sometimes so may be it is that.Even sometimes pay is given by looking at the content of your topic and discusion which receives many replies etc so dont worry it is not that less work more pay or that, but mylot has paid you just for previous discussions which it hadnt done before,
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Ok I get it. Thank you for responding.
@Citychic (4078)
My account........ Hi there lelin, I think it just all depend on how much content you are adding to your discussions. If you only add a two liner, you will get very little but more line will give you slightly more money. Hope this helps...... I always try to send out at least a three liner discussion and comment minimum. Happy mylot. See this one turned into four and a half practically. Almost five so you just have to count it.
@savypat (20246)
Remember that discussions and responses can be deleted even a couple of days after they were made. I have found that this often causes me to lose money.