How Paypal is paying you?Paying directly to your Account or through any means?

I am going to receive my first payout and i am a bit worried how my earnings will be paid.So how Paypal paid you? Your earnings credited in your account directly and you are paid by any other means from Paypal.One of my friend said that Paypal will pay through some other means which they will charge some cents and will give our money to us.Is this true? Let me know anyone please and that will helps me a lot here...
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Sweetychandu. I tend to leave all the money paid into my PayPal account in there and use for online purchase but if you do want the money in your account you can request that from them but hey do charge a very small amount of commission for doing this if you are transferring a small amount. Here in the UK anything over £25 is free to transfer to your bank account and 25p if under. Hope this helps. Huggles. Ellie :D
okay thanks for good information dear and it really helps me a lot and i guess they will charge some amount to transfer to my account and i want to know how much it would be actually dear.Anyways thanks for the coomment and may god bless you dear.
@owlwings (39593)
• Cambridge, England
You will be paid into your PayPal account, so your PayPal account will show a credit. In order to receive this money into a bank or credit card account, you have to verify your PayPal account. You do this by giving PayPal your bank or credit card details. They will then deposit two small (random) amounts of less than $1. When those deposits appear on your statement, you log in to PayPal and tell them what those amounts were. This proves that you are the owner of the account (because nobody else would be able to access your statement) and then PayPal will be able to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank or credit card. Before you do this, read the PayPal Help, FAQs, Terms and especially the Tariff or Charges. This will help you decide whether it is worth transferring small amounts or whether you should wait until your PayPal balance is above a certain amount. Don't forget that if your bank or credit card is not in USD, there may be a conversion rate to your local currency. This, of course, has a built in charge. Sometimes it is better to use your PayPal balance to buy online (in USD) than to transfer it as cash to your bank. You MUST read the documentation on your PayPal screen because PayPal has different rules for different countries.
I really appreciate your response dear and thank you very much.You information not only helps me but also many others who are having the same problem and who are receiving their first payouts dear.I like such type of responses dear and you are very kind to type this much good suggestion for me and to us.Thank you once again and happy mylotting dear and keep going on and God Bless you...take care!
@winterose (39918)
the money goes into paypal and then you have to take it out and send it to your bank account and she they do just a little bit for this but it is well worth it. It is quick and easy.
Yes mam thank you very much for that and it helps me a lot and will they charge any thing for transfering the amount mam i mean any cents like that!keep smiling and take care mam!!!
@winterose (39918)
yes they do charge and they also do the money exchange as well.
thank you very much dear and i appreciate that always and i really feel happy to hear suggestions from you dear.Keep smiling and happy mylotting...:-)
@stephcjh (32327)
I get paid every month from alot of sites to my Paypal account. Sites send my money there and I go there and transfer it to my bank account. There are no fees if you have a free or basic account there. Business and Premiere accounts gets charged a small fee though.
okay and some told that they will charge a few cents for tranferring the money and you said its not.I am residing in India and i want to know whats the actual matter.And so you know to which countries they will transfer for free and to which countries they will charge? Let me know please and i appreciate your comment always dear.Keep smiling and happy day ahead.....
@nomoso (652)
If you have a paypal account and if you have money in it. Then add a bank account in it. This bank account should have the internet banking service enabled. This is mandatory. Then when ever you want to transfer money from paypal to your bank account then you can transfer it when ever you want it. Its so simple. If you have any doubt feel free to ask me. ok?
Sure dear and i am very much thankful for your response and i am very much appreciate your reply dear.I will definitely ask you if i got any doubt on money transfer dear.I will message you here okay!.Just tell me how should i contact you,is it fine messaging here dear?Keep smiling and happy mylotting dear...:-)
If I am in Germany I can easily withdraw money from PayPal to my local bank. We have cheap fees over here from European Union. But when I am in Romania the local bank would charge me prohibitively: it is European Union as well, but not yet €-zone. The most reasonable way for me is, to use my PayPal money for online bargains such as ebay auctions or SQIP booster. (The latter being the best investment because each PayPal $ from myLotting finally turns into very profitable SQIP-PEPs, earning cash dividends of up to 4 $ per year, hopefully).
Thanks for your info dear and it really helps me how in your country its charging actually.And i have to check how the charges are there in my country and i will do that dear by studying the FAQs and Help in that site.Anyways thanks for your response and keep comment on my topics and i will too to your topics and we both get benefit out of it okay dear! keep smiling and happy mylotting dear!