See the real mowgli girl who was raised by dogs and cats.

@nainesh1 (1657)
Today I read the story of a girl who was living with the dogs and cats from last 3-5 years, she walks with his hands and feet like animals ,drink with her tongue,laps up food and communicate by barking.
@sanuanu (11238)
Is she only 5 years old or more? Can I get a link to that story, so that I can see how exactly animals take care of human? And what we do to them, we kill them or make them slaves. We don't have a right to live with them, isn't it?
@nainesh1 (1657)
This is the link of the story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1188976/First-picture-year-old-Mowgli-girl-Natasha-Mikhailova-barks-like-dog-parents-neglected-her.html The girl is looking like a doll , how can the parents be so cruel to leave their child in a dire situation. They should be punished strictly.
@sanuanu (11238)
Well, if a kid is not having a legit father then the mother had to leave that kid due to her society. This is sad and cruel but true. It is very difficult for the family to accept a kid without father and before mother's marriage, isn't ti?
@icesmile (7172)
Hi i watch to tv, and i saw this news there, little girl is from Russia, and you right she was living with dogs and cats until now. She don t talk, shes voice is animal voice, she don t know to eat with fork, just with shes mouth as animals too. I think that shes father and grandparents, who make this must to be open in a room just with animals for few years too. To keep a kid with animals, in same room, is a crime, they deserve to be punished as they keep this little girl there, they must to be there too
@beamsey (427)
How did it come to be that she lived with dogs and cats? Did her parents abandon her? It's sad to think how twisted a child's development can turn out to be when they are not taught properly. In her case, she probably learned the way baby animals learn, through observation and mimicking of her parents' (which are dogs and cats) actions. I think I have heard about this girl before. Is this old news or is it something recent?