Who Am I -2 -I am not the five vital forces.

Our heart controls everything - I am not the five vital forces.[Note: These vital forces control respiration, digestion and assimilation, circulation of blood, perspiration and excretion.]
Hello everyone here Ji, Let me take another step to find out ouselves from following:http://www.hinduism.co.za/whoami.htm[b]"I am not the five vital forces.[Note: These vital forces control respiration, digestion and assimilation, circulation of blood, perspiration and excretion.]I am not even the thinking mind. Neither am I that unconscious state of nescience, which retains mere ly the subtle Vasanas (latent impressions or mental tendencies), being then free from the functional activity of the sense organs and of the mind, and being unaware of the existence of the objects of sense perception. Therefore, summarily rejecting all the above mentioned physical adjuncts and their functions, saying "I am not this; no, nor am I this, nor this," – that which then remains separate and alone by itself, that pure awareness verily am I. This awareness is by its very nature Sat-Chit-Ananda (Existence-Consciousness-Bliss). If the mind, which is the instrument of knowledge and is the basis of all activity, subsides, the perception of the world as an objective reality ceases. Unless the illusory perception of the serpent in the rope ceases, the rope on which the illusion is formed is not perceived as such. Even so, unless the illusory nature of the perception of the world as an objective reality ceases, the vision of the true nature of the Self, on which the illusion is formed, is not obtained."[/b]May God bless You and have a greatr time.[em]thumbup
No responses