I am Sneezing....Could it be I am Allergic to Giving Out Best Responses?

I just finished going through my unresolved discussions. I was amazed to find that some were over 2 years old! Knowing that I was behind prompted me to resolve the discussions. Funny though, at the end of the last one, I began to sneeze. Guess I am allergic to giving out best response. This is one thing that I find difficult to do. Thank you to everyone that responded to my discussions. Now I am off to find some tissues.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
That is funny. My family has started doing alot of sneezing today also. I wonder if it might be all the weather, but would make you wonder.
Most likely it is the high pollen count. Even taking an allergy medicine doesn't seem to help much!
@Thoroughrob (11750)
my son was having alot of trouble with his allergies last night also.
@stephcjh (32327)
You are very welcome. I still have some to resolve also. I am not sure if I have ever sneezed or been allergic to it though, LOL. I hope it has dried up for by now though. Good luck.
I have finished with the old discussions and still have the sneezing, but I am certain that it is due to allergies. LOL!
@Polly1 (12648)
I just noticed the BR's that you gave me. I even sent you a thank you by way of a PM. I was surprised by how old some of them were too.
When I was going through them and found the ones that were 2 years old I had forgotten that I had even posted some of them. Bwain Cwamps I guess.
@KrauseHome (35526)
I am behind giving out all of my Best Responses, and need to work on getting all of mine resolved somehow as well. I just never seem to have the time, and then have to make sure the person is still active in here as well. But it definately does feel Good when I have resolved most of them for sure.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Gosh, I'm not that far behind, but probably a couple of months. And I find I want to give them to certain people and those people aren't here any more. Sad...
@jillhill (37383)
I am behind too...some are getting quite old...do you think I will sneeze too? LOL
@ElicBxn (60895)
I didn't do it for over a year, then last fall when I was off work post-surgery, I went thru until I had up to the last few months done. WOW was that a lot of work - but now its back to over a year again, tho I have done a few here and there!
I keep telling myself that I need to be more attentive when it comes to resolving the discussions. But, life happens while we are making plans.
@ElicBxn (60895)
that is so true! its like I can't make a plan without making back ups - and as much as I hate it, if I don't do things spontaniously, other things tend to come up on my plans.
Have not heard from you in awhile I hope your allergies are better. I think my discussions are all cleared at this time.Must mean it is time to start some new ones.