Tired of your current job?

@thaMARKER (3094)
i am, but i dont want to resign without a new job. it's hard without income.. are planning to resign any time sooner?
As much as I would like to leave my current job I can't afford to do this as due to the recession there seems to be a lack of jobs and I need the money. Although I dont really like my job its something I am going to stick with because i have to and I need to. At the moment I feel grateful that I actually have a job.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I have no job and very little income. I know this is a lousy thing but I did get some money from mylot which I used to buy some domains and web hosting. Now I am doing stuff on the internet. Cheers!!
@larish (2195)
I also don't like my current job and just like you I don't want to resign without a new job. I am no more challenge with the position I am currently handling plus the fact that my superior are very fickle minded. How I wish I can get a better job than my current.