More cheese or more mushroom on your pizza?

@thaMARKER (3094)
i would prefer more mushroom. whenever we buy one, i prefer pizza with lots of mushroom on it. Cheese is always on the pizza anyway..
@HelloMickey (1663)
I would prefer more cheese if you need to choose one of your options. Personally, I like my pizza with lots of cheese, pepperonis, olives and mushrooms, so delicious.
@thaMARKER (3094)
Since you mentioned olives.. believe me or not, I take it off. I don't know, I don't like it huhuhu..
I also find that interesting, I thought I didn't like olives, but I have tried a pizza with only olives and tomato sauce, it tasted very good, then I started to like olives.
@khayshenz (1387)
Definitely more mushroom- when I bake frozen pizzas, I usually put more mushroom and other type of veggies to make it healthier. Plus, I'm lactose intolerant - so cheese doesn't sit well with my stomach.
I never think of this, then lactose intolerants don't eat pizza with cheese, what a pity. I would only eat pizzas with cheese.
@thaMARKER (3094)
khayshenz nice choice
@justdoitz (130)
i like pizza loaded with cheese. I love mushroom too but i prefer chicken pizza
@thaMARKER (3094)
never heard of chicken pizza, seafood though..
well more cheese on it, i love to have a thick layer of cheese on my pizza.......ummm yummy
@thaMARKER (3094)
thick or thin crust? hehehe..
@med889 (5958)
I prefer my pizza with cheese and lots of mushrooms which I like the best in pizza hut and everytime I enter the pizza hut my favorite will always be one with cheese and lots of mushrooms.
@thaMARKER (3094)
Pizza Hut is one of the best Pizza store ever.. I agree.
@Preciousgem (1190)
For me more cheese, because cheese is very delicious and it came from milk, if i eat a cheese i also think that i drink a lot of milk, it taste salt and sour, so it is perfect for the pizza to use as a topping, it is also nice in color, most attractive.
@thaMARKER (3094)
I agree but it'll be lots of fun if there's more mushroom..
I like pizza with lots of cheese and lots of mushroom and bell pepper. And a couple amount of meat like beef, bacon, ham, salami. But dont like a lot of meat in my pizza just a fine amount will be great.
@thaMARKER (3094)
a couple amount of meat like beef, bacon, ham, salami -- that's a pizza.
@italysmom (313)
GIVE ME THE CHEESE PLEASE... lol... I love mushrooms,,,, but I realllly love cheese.... I dont drink milk.. so.. lol.. I eat as much cheese as I can to take its place...
@thaMARKER (3094)
hehehe.. okay.
@greenline (14864)
I like lots of mushroom too. My favorite pizza is hawaiian. So, there I want lots of pineapple and cheese.
@thaMARKER (3094)
Hawaiian is one of my choices too..
@dust1234 (122)
well I am more of a meat kinda guy, but I do prefer more of it over cheeze.
@thaMARKER (3094)
I am more of a meat kinda guy -- that explains..
@ladym33 (11008)
I like mushrooms a little bit and would not mind some on my pizza although no one else in my family likes mushrooms so I have not had mushrooms on a pizza in a long time except at pizza buffets. I would not like a lot of mushrooms though. I like an occasional bite of them but would not like them to over whelm the flavor of my pizza, but a few of them on each piece would be nice. So I guess my answer is cheese.
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Dear friend, I do use much of mushroom if the cheese is there and if there is less cheese I may use both cheese and mushroom according the taste of that pizza. May be it also depend upon the mood I am having at that time.