how do you enjoy life?

@thaMARKER (3094)
what a question huh.. easy to ask but hard to do these days..
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Well how I enjoy my life is that I like to sit around inside and pretty much surf the Internet, that is quite fun for me. But I am still trying to look for a job, but hard to find one, so right now I just myLot for some of the day. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@thaMARKER (3094)
that's pretty nice. i miss that life. when i was still in college, that's what i love to do -- surf all day. good luck with the job hunting, anyway.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
hmmm. i enjoy going into my hot tub and going to the pool or beach.
@thaMARKER (3094)
i really am trying to get some time off from work just to enjoy the beaches here in town. i moved in to this town few months now and havent got the time to visit at least one of their resorts..
@underdogtoo (9599)
I do believe that enjoying life is a matter of attitude. I don't have much in this life in the way of money and wealth. But I do have my imagination and I can move around freely around the web. I enjoy that. Cheers!!!
@thaMARKER (3094)
nice idea..
@kalaga (550)
i started enjoying my life a lot once i decided to take things easy.before i used to worry for everything.but once i started thinking that it is not in our control and taking them easy ...i really started enjoying life.not everything will go according to our plan.but what new things come on the way are also ok if we take them as they are.
@thaMARKER (3094)
yeah, thats the hard part when things wont go according to our plans but it'll be just fine if we take things easy..