How many hours do you go for shopping?

@thaMARKER (3096)
i guess a woman can go for a day hehehe.. how about you guys?
@med889 (5958)
I can go to shopping the whole day and yet I will never get bored if I have still money left to buy something. And yeah I prefer to go to shopping alone so that no one disturb me while I shop, and I can go to have lunch whenever I want, there won't be someone telling me everytime that they are hungry so I am free to shop all day.
@thaMARKER (3096)
my sister is like that, she shops until she doesn't have money to spend and then go home..
@prinzcy (5082)
I am a woman, definitely spending lots of time when I go shopping, sometimes up to the whole day. I need to take my time, I can't just go in, grab things, pay and walk out. No way! When I walk into the mall, I need to compare the things that I want to buy. I'll try the best bargain before buying anything. That's why I take a lot of time.
@thaMARKER (3096)
thats a point, you just dont buy clothes without trying it.
@steelkhan (179)
• Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
i can, not only shop i can do any thing if i am geting food and drink (just water) every 3 or 4 hours. but i only do things if there is some purpose behind it including shopping.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i usually do my grocery once or twice a month. i prefer to stock things in my cabinet than keeps on buying every now and then. i jus dont have the time..