Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

@thaMARKER (3093)
easy question but if the answer is no -- why? a choice?
@roanne05 (1292)
• Oman
right now, i don't have a boyfriend...i think it is by choice. some likes me but i am the one who does not like them.
My boyfriend brokw up with me in october and I was with him for 5 years so I don't really feel like being with anyone at the moment. It took me quite a while to get over him, so wasn't interested in dating anyone. Plus the right person hasn't come along either!
@agv0419 (3029)
No I don't have a boyfriend since birth. I don't know why I think I'm not attractive enough to be court by someone. I don't feel sad about it if it is my fate I'm going to accept it. I know that God has other plan for me so I don't mind it anymore if I don't have a relationship.
NO. It's my choice, there's much more important things I should do right now in my life. much more important.
Just to rub salt in my wounds, my fiance recently broke it off with me for another guy. Apparently she was cheating on me behind my back. It was sad when it was done in a public place. So my answer has to be no. I have another girl in mind who I have been hanging out with and who has been comforting me in my time of need after losing my heart to a woman so heartless. Yest that less sentence was from Heartless by Kanye West.
@italysmom (313)
nope :( kinda afraid to get into a relationship... lol.. and a bit stuck up as far as peopl in this area... not to much in common with people around here. I donno.. I wish I could find someone, someone that can understand my life, me.. and my situations
@khayshenz (1387)
Yes - and he is the funniest guy I know (and love). That's one of the reasons why I'm with him. He is also dedicated and ambitious - he's one of those type - the type that's never satisfied with where they are in life and they want more! And he values hard work! Can't you tell i'm in love? =P
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
I am gonna ask my crush whether she wants a relationship with me tomorrow. Why I donĀ“t have a girl at the moment? Because it's not what's most important atm.