Do you talk about you relationships with your father?

@thaMARKER (3094)
I guess I never talk about my past boyfriends with my father hahahha.. he knows them all but not to the point of telling him all about them.. hehehhe..
Fathers want to know when their baby girl is in harm. But I do not think they want the full deets. Heh, I tried to let my pops in on my life, but it's hopeless. He's had years full of girls since I'm one of five girls. i'm sure he's heard or seen it before. So i keep to myself not even my mom.
@thaMARKER (3094)
i believe so too that fathers doesnt want their daughter/s to be in such relationships especially if they're still studying..
@dodo19 (34023)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Let's just say that I don't really talk about much with my parents. My past relationships and my present relationship aren't really one of my parents' favorite subject, especially with my dad. Why this is? I have absolutely no idea. It's just the way that it is between me and my parents.
@thaMARKER (3094)
i guess i'm going to read sad responses here.
@Zhizho (1352)
Hai guest.I was married now.But read your question,I remember when I was single.I never talk about my boy friend with my father.Actually,My father didnot prohibit me to make relation with a boy and didnot permitt to.So,I just invite him to home.I just look to see view and attitude my father.
@thaMARKER (3094)
really, i remember me bringing my first boyfriend to our house and had dinner with my father together just to see how my father reacts to that. hahaha..
@mbs2323 (256)
Err me too, never in my life. I prefer to talk about relationships with my mother. I think, commonly because I'm a girl and mom surely knows better than daddy. Happy mylotting thaMARKER! ;D
@thaMARKER (3094)
hehehe.. i talk about relationships with my mother too since. we talk about just like we're friends.. maybe yes -- mothers can relate better..
@hanah87 (1846)
I never talk anything about my lover to my father or my parent.It is because i feel it's too early to talk about him to my parent or anyone.I am afraid if our relationship is not become and break,then i will get ashame because all people have know about it.
@thaMARKER (3094)
really? i mean, you dont have to tell your parents exagge stories right? just, you know.. share and be open about it..
@edelweiza (159)
in detail? hell, no. i'm more open with my mom. she's my number one confidante..my best friend for life! i have a good relationship with my dad but that's just about it. the ins and outs of my life, it's only my mother that knows about them. i guess it's natural since i'm a girl and i'm comfortable with the same gender in expressing myself.:)