when sleepy, does coffee helps you?

@thaMARKER (3094)
or you do other things to wake you up?
@raakhee (54)
• Qatar
well,when i get sleepy,NOTHING keeps me awake...LOL :-D
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a really good discussion because I know some people have trouble waking up in the morning,while others do not,and I know there are a lot of people who probably have to have their coffee when they first wake up or they do not have a good day and I know my parents are like that,when they wake up the first thing they do is drink at least one cup of coffee,before they are even completely awake,and I know a lot of other people who also have to drink coffee first thing in the morning to help them wake up,when it comes to me,I am not a big coffee drinker,and me and my fiance only drink it every once in a while,but usually only when we are pulling an all nighter to try and get stuff done,because it helps give us a little energy,but coffee does not seem to wake me up like it does some people,and usually when I wake up I just have to get up and move around to get myself awake,even though I will drink tea and other stuff,and me and my fiance are on a diet,so for breakfast we have a can of Slim Fast which is really tasty,she drinks Strawberries and Cream,and I drink Creamy Milk Chocolate,have a great day,good luck with your life,and all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@russso (1701)
Coffee works for me - brewed, latte, or an americano - it wakes me up. Before, aside from coffee I used to drink Regular Coke for that caffeine fix. I've stopped now coz I'm on a diet.
no,coffee has no effect on me other than to warm me up. music wakes me up way faster than anything else.much more motivating.
Apparently, if you are a daily coffee drinker, the caffeine does not help you that much to keep you awake. However, if you only drink coffee occasionally or not at all, it can help you stay awake. Being a coffee-addict, it doesn't keep me awake at all.
Coffee or anything with caffeine doesn't really affect how I fall asleep but it is probably affecting my sleeping process if I drink it late enough. Being intimate keeps me awake (after not during...lol) as well as exercising. Oh, and my kids keep me awake whether I want them to or not
@tuyakiki (3026)
I really love taking coffee,specially when I feel sleepy.I take hot coffee almost three to four time. In fact,you can call me a coffee addict. It is a good drink to feel relaxed.Apart from it I hear rock music too.
I like coffee so much, Im numb to their effects. It doesnt help me anymore. I chew on some sweet candy if Im sleepy, that helps me alot. Try it for yourself, then tell me if it works for you too.
Sometimes if I really need to stay awake I'd prefer to have strong coffee and if I really can't help it I'd eat a pinch of coffee powder instead :) Usually for me to stay awake I also listen to music because it really is scientifically proven to keep you awake even if you have lack of sleep. I prefer to listen to rock musics to wake myself up :)
If the coffee is strong I think it help me stay up but some coffee makes me fall asleep. I dont know why. I like coffee with milk but sometimes if there no milk I put cream but I prefer milk in my coffee.
@mbs2323 (256)
Not at all. Actually I don't drink coffee. There's only one thing, by far the best that keeps me awake -I smoke. It's not good, but it helps.
@kalaga (550)
hehehe...i dont think nothing helps me once i start sleeping.nothing means nothing.i tried to drink coffee and wake up lot of times.it never helped me.yeah after drinking coffee u know stomach fills and u can sleep sound.hehe.
@hanah87 (1846)
No,coffe never help me to stay unsleepy.I dont know why it happen like that.Maybe my body is immun with coffe.I will do little exercise or wash my face to avoid sleepy.