friendster, facebook or myspace?

@thaMARKER (3096)
which of the three you're more active in participating?
@puqimx (360)
im active in friendster mylot... coz there are many my friend in there.. but know i switch to ezihippo.. we can earn money...!!
@thaMARKER (3096)
i just recently join ezihippo but i'm not that active there.. not yet.
can you please explain how you earn in ezihippo.thank you
i often access my facebook account since its design is very user friendly and have excellent features. Your photos are also secure since only your friends can access it.
@thaMARKER (3096)
no doubt, facebook is the one indeed..
@shaieen (258)
Friendster and Facebook! :)
@thaMARKER (3096)
same choice here..
@ckyera (17223)
i have an account on those sites and i also have on tagged. i visit once in a while in those sites, not really active. i use friendster for my old school friends, i enjoy the applications in facebook...myspace not much, i am more active now on ezihippo. atleast there i earn extra cents and still gain friends.. have a nice day! :-)
@thaMARKER (3096)
i created my friendster account due to demands from my old classmates and sometimes we still drop some message or at least still communicate through Friendster..
I have friendster before since it's more popular in asian countries. but friendster's becoming boring these days so I moved to facebook. I think there's more interaction you could make with other members on facebook with great applications. One thing I found it hard to deal with at first on facebook is the site's interface. But now I'm getting used to it. I had myspace before but I cancelled it since I don't have that much friends on it. Happy mylotting.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i exactly have the same experience with you except that i dont have myspace and will never create one hehehe..
@glesil_00 (1147)
i have facebook, myspace and friendster account. I am more active in Friendster. I have 3 accounts the two is public accounts and the one is private that i keep all my pics that i don't want to share to anyone. I have two myspace account but i do not sign in as always as i do in friendster. My facebook account is not that active at this time, but i still love facebook.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i only have one account in friendster..
@scififan43 (2440)
I have a friendster acconunt but I have not been very active on it lately. I do not have a facebook or myspace account. howver I am active on other accounts right now the most active I am on is tagged.com I am always getting e-mail alreats there and loging on praticly everday.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i do have an account in tagged.com but forgot to maintain it. a friend invited to join thats why i have it.
@Preciousgem (1190)
I am active in friendster, because in it i see most of my old classmates and friends, relatives and family, it has many features and you can change your layout and many pictures can put on it, music, movies, games.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i guess me too. i came to know friendster and created an account because of my classmates..
@tpayne33 (53)
I like facebook and myspace. Facebook is the one I like the best being that I have found many old friends and made new ones using the site. I also have a myspace page, but I only use it to play around on. Both are good site to use for social networking. It all depends on what a person is looking for.
@thaMARKER (3096)
i guess with Facebook you get to know your friends becuase people there is using their names -- real names..