What would you do???

Hey all iv recently reported a house mate for stealing from me and he reported me, therefore we are both witnesses and are not meant to talk to each other. On Thurday i went upto the bath room and as i was in there he started threatening me, i came out of the bathroom and he has now declared war on me for reporting him, and he has also said that the police are useless and he will take it upon himself to prove that iv taken something from him even though i havent. I feel scared. Im thinking about going and reporting him for witness intimidation, do you think i should?What would you do? Im leaving in 90mins so please hurry.
• New Zealand
Hey chillpill. I definitely think you should report him! No one should feel victimised from a crazy housemate especially when he was the one doing the bad thing. You should wear a wire or something get some incriminating evidence so he can't put the blame on you. Saying this though it is easier said than done if you were going to do it make sure you don't reveal yourself, be super sneaky and above all make sure you are safe because this housemate of yours sounds on the edge. I hope i helped.
yeah cheers that did help, and i cant wear a wire dont have time to get one but im going to leave in half a hour to go to the station to report it all.
• New Zealand
haha a wire would be super sneaky though :). I'm off to bed hope all i said helps, good luck with the police report. See ya round my lot :)