have buy digital camera online?

Have you tried buying gadgets online like digital camera, laptop, psp? Did you like the quality of the product or you just regret buying it? Do you think buying gadgets online is a good idea? Coz I see some good product online and some are cheap in price than the one I see in malls.
I have bought things online that were very good. I have gotten a Wii game system for $117.00. I have bought webkinz and 40 pounds of blocked soap. Games for my computer and many more things. I have never had a problem with getting anything online even if it was cheap.
@oyenkai (4398)
Most products online are cheaper than local stores normally if you live outside the US. If you plan on buying online, I suggest that you purchase from a legitimate dealer - better if one of your friends already tried their services. Also, some products are cheaper online because they're not of the same brand - that means that they may not provide the quality you expect. Thank you for your response on my discussion!
overstock.com has really good deals on electronics. We've used them several times and never been disappointed with the products. I'd use a company rather e bay or others like it because you have a better chance of having it shipped to you with no problems. If something comes in broken an e-bay seller is likely to say sorry about your luck.
@cwachid (160)
No, I am still very concerned with online purchase, especially for expensive items. From now on I am more selective and careful in the purchase of goods. Yes, but we must be extra careful on the seller details term and condition, when there is damage warranty, and shipping lost/cost.
@jheLaichie (4439)
we have tried buying in ebay. and we are happy with the results. my officemate also buy a digital camera and a cellphone online, and a rubbershoes. and he is quite happy and contented with the results he have gain... you must buy those things and persons that have a good background on it and have nice comments from the things he have already sell on his site or in ebay... but if you are not that sure, then always think a thousandth and millionth times, before deciding... anyways, may you have a nice day... thanks friend jhelai
No.......I don't Know How To buy a things.......online.....