REFERRAL BOT promises to get you 100 referrals per day on auto

pilot! I know this sounds unreal but thought I would ask mylotters anyway. Did anyone sign up for this program? Whats the catch?
@mysdianait (64056)
Is it free? Do you have to give them an email so that you then get inserted in their list? Do you have to join 10 (for excample= sites to become a member?.. If not it sounds too good to be true Did you join?
Of course you have to give them your email to join and I did not join. I hardly ever give out my email now. I hate all that spam. If I cant get the details without joining, then I dont join. Let me see if I can find the link for you guys.
Here is the link of site: http://referralbot.net/
@mysdianait (64056)
I don't like those sites. You have to attend webseminars and receive downloads and the like. I'll pass thank you
@iwrite (5041)
I think what they would do is to get you under as a referral of another person and the other person would then be your referral. Something like that. I guess. However I have never come across such a site.
I dont see how they can make 100 referrals a day doing that do you? See the link above for site, thanks.