what's your favorite show on tv?

the one that you like and recommend
@emilie2300 (1892)
I like ER but it is not on anymore I am sad about that.
I saw it twice and then I got bored... but it's a nice show if people prefer it
Yeah I do like it I like hospital sitcoms.
Hey, Well I have certain days when I have a certain show to watch lol. Like American Idol, but that's over now so I wait for the bachelorette every monday night because I love reality shows. Also if you like watching people perform and dancing, you can watch 'do you think you can dance'. I also love travel channel because it's interesting watching andrew zimmerman go to countries to eat anything. I like watching cooking channel stars such as emeril and at home with the neely's. I also love and recommend 'the universe' on history channel, and 'planet earth' on discovery channel.
I like food network.. 30 minute meal, barefoot contessa , Paula best dishes, and hgtv.. divign design , and extreme makeover home edition..
@greenline (14864)
I like watching game shows. I watch "Jeopardy" and "Wheel of Fortune" almost every evening , if I get back home in time for them ofcourse. I am a kind of addicted to those shows. It is ineteresting and very relaxing after a long day at work.
@khayshenz (1387)
I don't watch a whole lot of tv- and those "reality shows" aren't even reality so I don't watch them. I like watching National Geographic though - Dirty Jobs is a good one - more of a documentary type of show, than "reality tv." I also watch THE CLOSER whenever I catch it. I NEVER MISS LAKER GAMES - well not this season at least. I actually make room for laker games. =) I fix my schedule around them - I make sure I get home before any of their games and cancel other plans. Hehehehehe. =P
@Jimeous (858)
• New Zealand
I don't really watch that much television anymore, but the last thing I watched was Hell Kitchen. I'm from New Zealand so I wasn't aware that we were a Season behind, so when I went to search for the final I ended up watching the latest season :)
@saw2207 (1363)
Well I have a few that I just love. Starting with "Greys Anatomy". The characters and the story lines are what draws me in. The only downside of this show for me is that they show just a bit too much of the surgery. I usually have to close my eyes for a few scenes on each and every episode .. but never too much that I dont tune in again and again! Next up is "The Tudors". This showtime drama is a historical fiction television show based on the life of King Henry VIII. Love it and have watched it since the first season and last week season 3 came to an end. Season 4 is in the works and I just hope the next season is a bit longer than just 8 episodes (thats all we got this past season 3) And the last one I am going to praise is HBO's series "In Treatment". This one is about a 53 year old therapist and his weekly sessions with his patients. There were 4 different patients this past season (one half hour episode is devoted to each of these) and then a weekly episode where he is the patient! So on Sunday they broadcast 2 one half hour episodes or should I say "sessions" and then conclude on Monday nights with 3 more sessions. Great series and great exposure to what theraphy can and can not do! I like a few more but these I mentioned are my favorite of favorites!