just got my $20 payout in only 3 weeks of doing blog commenting task

@jedelac (201)
wow this site is amazing i just got my $20 payout just for doing blog commenting task and it only took me 3 weeks to reach my payout in fact i'm only doing it an hour daily i once offered 160 blog task commenting but because of my work i refused so i try out a light one so the admin send me 40 blog commenting task instead now i have a continuos source of online income some members are earnings $100 just doing this so if you have the time why not join this site and the admin is very responsive the always respond to my query if you're interested just go to my blog and read my post "easy cash at 41 " to sign up pm so i can assist you"i will post my payment proof this week end
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
i can't seem to understand the site. you metioned blog posting..but what i am being asked to do is to complete offers.Kindly help. Thanks in advance.
@jedelac (201)
send this message to the admin"my friend Roberto led be to this site because of an existing task about blog and forum commenting task I think I can proide this kind of task kindly send me to my email address".............pm me of the outcome and i will make a request in your behalf
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi Jedelac, i think you are interested to earn more on internet, keep on line regularly and provide me some tips, so that i can also earn while learn, i will try for ' easy cash at 41' and then contact you by pm, good day