can you make frends easily or not?

@cainam (493)
i don't talk too much.. i don't smile to every person even i know them. there are times that people tned to be scared to approach me. they are hesitant if i will talk to them.. its not easy to be like me but i still want to be like this rather than to pretend as friendly.
there are certain types of people i make friends with easily. i don't like to make friends with people who are not "nice" and senseless. not worth getting to know. normally i'm really a very quiet and shy person, but when i'm with friends and family... i chat with them a lot, smile and laugh a lot too. i make friends easily too. i don't know why but i do. i can chat easily with strangers especially those i have met during my travels. i'm used to meeting people from all walks of life so i have no problem talking to them. i'm very interested in people and my line of work involves people too. so i guess even an introvert like me gets to be comfortable around people a lot.
Well every one has their opinion. My way of thinking is like this. We live with people as it is a well known fact that we can't live alone. So lets be the same with every one and lets make them happy. So i do make lots of friends and i do retain them as well. It really helps and you will never be lost if you have good deal of friends. It is completely an individual opinion. Cheers.
@syankee525 (6295)
i can say i do make friends really easy. i like to talk to people where ever i go. if my daughter is with me, she's always like gee dad cant go anywhere without you talking to someone. one day i started to talk to two hell angels dudes
@zhdy89 (304)
Make friends easily,and it is difficult to maintain the friendship.I am very easy to chat with strangers,especially the tour and online.However,I have been troubled by the problem is that awareness of time,I still had to know their mentality,and they are very indifferent.It is very difficult to maintain the friendship!Even once is a very good friend.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi cainam, i can get along really easily with people,but i don't always have a smile on my face.i have a serious and thinking face,so most people think that i cannot get along with them.as for you,be what you are,only then ca you find true friends,true fiends are friends who really like the true you and not your disguise.and one more thing please visit my profile and please take some time to read the message there and do the help you can.