Great book, great author!

@patgalca (14605)
Orangeville, Ontario
Oh my goodness! I just finished reading "Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead" by Saralee Rosenberg. I enjoyed this book so much I wrote my first book review and posted it on Triond. You can check it out here. http://www.bookstove.com/Book-Talk/Dear-Neighbor-Drop-Dead-by-Saralee-Rosenberg.748853. What is so exciting is the author herself was the first person to read my review and comment. What a thrill! You can check her comment beneath the review. This book made me laugh and made me cry. I will definitely be looking for more books by this author.
@Cutie18f (9563)
I want this book! However, I know that I won't be able to find it in our local bookstores. I am always looking for books that will make me laugh and I will surely appreciate it if you can share the book with me, if that is possible?
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Do you have a library? Books sold on Amazon are much cheaper than in book stores I find. I buy most of my books there. I'm not sure I have the book. I think I loaned it to someone who didn't give it back.
@Suebee (2013)
Ok, I am going to check out this book bases on your review.
@Suebee (2013)
...and I see it is available on my Kobo. Maybe I'll buy it with my next mylot earnings.
@Archie0 (4669)
Are you a writer??thats thrilling even i am giving a thought to write my book but i am not getting a perfect guidance of how to start i would surely like to take a look at the book written by that author but whats the story all about?? well i will also look to your writes that you have placed there its all so exciting to see a comment of an author on your book review ...god bless
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Thanks. I am pretty excited and have been in touch with the author. We're planning a video conference in July.
@luvandpower (2049)
Will have to look into it thanks, don't get out on Trion much anymore so should be nice.