What do you think of your myLot reputation?

@K46620 (1996)
It's that star beside your name- put your mouse over it and something will pop up telling you what your myLot reputation is. For instance my myLot reputation is 82/100. Do you think your number is a fair representation of your myLot reputation? Do you even pay attention to it?
@winterose (39931)
the trolls have hit just about all the old timers like me, and it is awful, but I don't care anymore, I will not give them the satisfaction of making me feel bad about a star, I know who I am and the quality of work I put out where ever I go so who cares what the trolls do.
@K46620 (1996)
Oh yeah, those trolls are certainly throwing off the accuracy of the reputation. I've seen someone here with a 13/100 rating! LOL! Thanks for your response!
I know a few people who've lost their starts entirely, and they are NOT bad people!
that's STARS not starts LOL
It doesn't mean much to me at all, but green is my favorite color so I have that going for me. LOL
@K46620 (1996)
Thanks for your response! I don't put a lot of with with the rating system either since it is so easily messed up by trolls!
@K46620 (1996)
Sorry for the double with, I meant for the first one to be weight! I wish we could edit our stuff here...
@luvandpower (2049)
I actually find it funny when people will go up to those who have like a 96/100 ( blue stars) and will be like " oh my God you have a blue star! " It isn't anything special really. That just means that they honestly type more caring responses, and make them worth something then others.
@K46620 (1996)
Thanks for your response! I have been trying to raise mine, so far I have brought it up from 55 to 82. I don't think I'll be able to get a 96!
@alvingb (265)
hi there, hope you are having a great day. anyway well it does not really matter to me and i actually dont really look at it either. Well i enjoy mylot and posting reponses and discussions. well i guess its all about being genuine and give the best reponse to the post out here that makes the difference and not the numbers for me. actually i dont really take notice of the number at all. I am also no very sure of how it works also. well like mentioned above i think the main thing for me that matters is giving quality reply to people and being honest with what you want to say and also be sensitive to some post and be watchful of the words that we might use. these are the few things that actually matter to me when i am here in mylot posting post and posting discussions. Anyway have a great day ahead and happy mylotting. best regards, alvingb
@K46620 (1996)
Thanks for your response! Your reputation is calculated from the number of positive and negative ratings you receive.
Meh, sure, I don't really care. I try to be fair & courteous to everyone - and I guess that's all that matters. I think I have a 9 right now (I don't really know how to find out what number I have out of 100) - but I think that's pretty good.
@K46620 (1996)
Put your mouse over the star for a moment. Then you will see that your score is 89/100. Thanks for your response.