whos into grandtheft auto vice city?

@jhannon (1410)
how many people still play?
@Xtrafa (21)
I love all the Grand Theft Auto games, but San Andreas is my favorite by far!
@cheongyc (5075)
Me too!!!!!It's the most sophitication of the GTA series, the best part is CJ can swim, unlike others in the preceder...
I still play GTA. Nowdays i'm into GTA - San Andreas. It is a really rocking game. And a lot fun to play. I had just completed Vice City for the second time and now i have started playing San Andreas. It is also the second time i am playing it.
• Pakistan
Well i still play Grand theft auto vice city its a great game
i am an ardent fan of grandtheft auto series and i've played all the 3d GTA games...but i like GTA 3 and San Andreas better than vice city...
@DanKannel (1065)
• Brazil
this game rules..
@tildy12 (760)
I love GTA ,my favorites are Vice City and San Andreas
i do play vice city...i've beaten the game twice already...
Me me me, not only GTA Vice City, but also GTA San Andreas and GTA Liberty City, all GTA rocks, great job by Rockstar Inc.
the grand theft auto style of gameplay is really addictive e.g. free roaming.
@flex90 (1443)
I used to play it a lot, not anymore though. I play san andreas more, but still not that much. Cant wait for the new one...
@kuest1986 (484)
grandtheft auto vice city gives a free roaming concept which was new when the game was launched.that makes the game special!but nowadays....many games offers that concept.like nfs underground 2. do u want gta vc cheats?
i like all the gta games although i think vice city was the weakest until that is, san andreas came along and sold out quailty to sell more copies but now a have gta for PSP and my love has been re-kindled
Still no. At the time yes! And for many months afterwards, it's game you can always go back to however, definately pick up and playing-able.
@pisshole (493)
• New Zealand
I prefer the live action version.
@Xtrafa (21)
I always kinda thought that it would be awesome if there was a deathmatch type mode for GTA... that would be so cool to be running/swimming/riding/driving around the city trying to frag a friend.
@swolecat (1278)
I play it every day
@swolecat (1278)
I play it every day
I'm a fan of that game
Cripes, I don't play video games, so,, I really can't say much on this topic..
I am a fan of all GTAs... Vice City is lovely 'cause it's in the 80's and so it's got that special feeling... I define it THE game... ;)