if you have created any interesting discussion.........

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.my discussion is if you have created one interesting discussion.but there is no responses.any one is not respond to your discussion..how is your feeling.what do you do.
@daliaj (5689)
I have a question for you- What do you mean bythe word 'intersting'? I starts lots of discussions and some topics I think are interesting will get only very little response. Some discussions I start, which I think are stupid will get more than 100 discussions. I think this happens with everybody. The intersts differ from person to person. The topics which you think are intersting might not be intersting for others. It makes you sad if you don't get responses for the discussions which you think are nice.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your respond.i mean interesting means its a good discussion.any how i like your responce.yes you are correct.have a nice day.happy my lotting