Earnings, Discussions and General Info

@x_Jo_x (1042)
Hi, Im relativly new to Mylot, other than discussions and Tasks what else do you get money for and how much do you earn from doing all of the above? What is the best way of earning money? And anyone got any good advice they think might be helpful?
MyLot uses a earnings formula to work out how much each and every one of us (the users) will recieve, so no one knows how much we make for discussing etc. Some ways I heard you can make money from are when you post a response you should try and make it roughly 3 to 4 sentences long and try and give a quality response, also try and rate people and give mark users with best response and last of all tag posts all the time. If you do all these I think you will be able to earn a decent amount of money.
@x_Jo_x (1042)
Ok thanks, i will try those things then. Not doing too badly at the moment i dont think. Should you be getting a certain amount each day to get a decent amount each month or is there no particular target to reach? Im getting roughly 0.20 a day currently i think. Hopefully that will go up a bit!
I have been MyLotting for about 4 days and so far I have made $0.55. The first day I recieved $0.20, second day I got $0.09 and then I got $0.25 I am waiting to get my money for today tomorrow, hopefully I get about $0.45 that would make me have $1. How many days have you been here?
@x_Jo_x (1042)
3 days, and managed to get $2.58 so far, sucessfully completed one task! got 0.19 on day 1, 0.18 on day 2 and 0.21 on day 3 plus the task, i guess thats quite good for just being here 3 days? Made some new discussions today and got some good comments back, so hopefully i will get a good amount today! Im trying to make at least one new discussion each day about various different subjects and then any extra that come to mind