Songs

So lately i have really been into the bitter songs. I have like bitter breakup songs like What Went wrong by Blink 182. I was wondering what all your favorite bitter songs were.
"Re-Offender" by Travis. That one is the ideal way to lyrically scold an ex-lover if they will actually give you the chance to sing at them, and you have about three minutes uninterrupted time to do it.
I have to check this song out now. Thanks for the info
I did actually enjoy this song, good response
I didn't know Blink-182 could be hearth feeling music. Anyways, you should really listen to Rootless Tree by Damien Rice. In fact let me provide the link to the video. Its not the original version, but defitnaly hear the bitterness in the music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnpedLeGbo. Tell me what you think about it. I think the irony of the of song is the harmonic of the background voice, because of how beautiful her voice is and at the same time the feelings are ugly described in the song.
Dont mock on Blink 182 they may be the best band ever...but i did like your song choice!