Do You Always Wash Your Hand Before And After Eating Something???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, just had a quick question to ask.do you always wash your hand before and after you eat something or have your meals.me,i always wash my hands before and after a meal,i really want to keep my hands clean.i don't want to eat all the germs along with my food,so i always wash my hand before and after eating even if my hands are not spoiled.so what about you so you always wash your hands before and after you eat something . and one more thing please visit my website and please lend the help you can,your help will be greatly appreciated.the link is in my profile.thanks for reading this and helping and HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
@quinnkl (1668)
Yes I do both before and after. I have kids, so I feel it is important to do as I say for them to see that I feel it really is important. I wash during preparation too, depending on what I am making etc. Just regular hygiene. These days, it is so important with kids of school age to keep those hands washed so the flu and colds won't be passes along as well!
@cyrus123 (6383)
I always wash my hands when preparing something, too. Kathy.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi, thanks for the response!!!and please visit the website in my profile,your time and help is greatly appreciated!!!
@dismalgrin (2470)
Hmmm, no I don't. I'm a real germ freak most of the time though, so I'm guessing the 50 thousand times I germ x throughout the day kind of makes up for the fact that I don't always lather before every meal. I'm a pretty healthy person though, so I'm not too worried about my habits. I do wash my hands after going to the bathroom and I know for a fact that not every body does that!
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@rusty2rusty (6769)
• Defiance, Ohio
My God yes I always wash my hands bfore eating and afterwards. It is disgusting if people do not wash their hands. With all the germs and now swine fly going around. It is just plain silly not to wash your hands before eating. My kids know to wash their hands before eating as well.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
When I am at work I will wash my hands before having my lunch as my hands do get filthy. I dont wash them afterwards unless they are sticky. Generally I dont wash my hands before eating a meal, unless they are messy.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@balasri (26554)
Washing hands - It's easy for a germ on your hand to end up in your mouth with the variety of food we eat with our hands.
I am obsessive about washing my hands throughly with soap before sitting at the dining table any time.This habit has been instilled into me by my school teacher from my first grade itself.And a sizable percentage of deceases can be prevented by washing off the germs we collect the innumerable things in our day to day life.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@balasri (26554)
I will do that.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Yes, I always wash my hands before I eat something. This is something I was taught to do as a child. I don't always wash them after I eat, though. It might depend on what I was eating. If something was really sticky, I might wash them. I also wash my hands after using the bathroom and after fooling with pets. I also wash them after I fool with garbage. Kathy.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@minnie15 (146)
Of course. You don't know what germs you pick up during the day.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello vnrsudhan , I try to wash my hands before I eat food. As for after it really depends on if my hands got dirty from the food but for sure before.I won't eat anything that has not been fully cooked.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@lumenmom (1996)
Most of the time I do. I realize lots of germs are passed through our hands. But because I am a compulsive eater and nibbler, many times I eat something before I even realize it then say, "oh shoot, I forgot to wash my hands." Then I try not to think about it anymore because it grosses me out to think what germs I may be eating.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@nzalheart (2352)
Hello vnrsudhan, I don't know who eats without washing the hands and don't wash the hands after eating. May be, spoon users can do so. But we are the hand users, and there fore, it is compulsory to wash the hands before and after eating any meals. And good luck again for your nice social work... happy mylotting...
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi, thanks for the response!!!your time and help is greatly appreciated!!!
@ShellyB (5244)
I wash my hands before cooking, during cooking and so by the time I clean, my hands should be clean
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@CJscott (4184)
When I am at work I will be washing my hands, like 50 times in one day. When I am at home however I am far less fastidious. I only wash a few times each day. At home, I do not worry. But at work I do, I wash when I get there. After touching each kind of food. Before doing something else. But I work in a kitchen, this is expected, so that there is less chance of illness for the customer. We are very careful about that. So, I guess with the overload of it at work, I tend not to care so much at home. I will wash, after changing baby, when I get up in the morning, and before bed(most days) and of course, if I am preparing the meal. But I do not do that very often at home.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
Of course I do. Don't ever forget to wash your hands before and after eating. Even if you are using utensils like spoon and fork to eat. It's always advisable to wash and clean your hands. There are a thousand kind of germs in our hands you know. The dreaded AH1N1 virus is also being carried through the hands so please be very very careful.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi vnrsudhan, I am very particular in this way and probably wash my hands about thirty times a day. We have to be very careful with our food. Blessings.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
nope lol,i wash my hands after i go to the toilet :)
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@indahfth (11173)
I always wash my hands before and after meals. since a kid, taught me to wash your hands before and after meals. hand washing is very important because many bacteria in the us. if we are not wash hands before eating, bacteria will enter with the food we eat.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@rainmark (4306)
for me, i do not wash my hands all the time or always after or before i am eating coz i do using spoon and fork, but when i decided to use my hands then i surely wash it properly with soap and water. If i only eating crisps or snacks i just use hand sanitizer. Happy posting.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
I aiwys was my hands before and after eating anything whether it is breakfast ,lunch or dinner.I also wash before cooking anything also.I make my children also wash their hands before and after eating.I am sure our hands may hold numerous germs as our contact so many things .To be free from bacteria entering our stomach we ahould make ti a point to wash our ahands .It is a good habit to be cutivated.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@lingli_78 (12845)
to be honest with you, not really... i didn't eat my food with hand... that's why i didn't wash it everytime i want to eat... i know i sound like a dirty and gross person... anyway, i try to be more hygiene-conscious now since swine flu is spreading everywhere... so i start to wash my hand whenever i want to eat or after finish eating... take care and have a nice day...
@vnrsudhan (1514)
No not always but many times when i go for lunch or dinner i wash my hands
@vnrsudhan (1514)