Are you a jerk?

My name is 3cardmonte, and I am a jerk. I'm highly cynical for a 24 year old girl, I always think the worst of a situation or a person, I'm like eyore! Are you a cynical pessimistic jerk? How's that workin out for ya?
@coffeebreak (17820)
You're not a jerk.. just cautious. I lived for decades with that positive attitude thing going on and never once did it work out for me... and I always paid the piper... So.. now... I will hope for the best and plan for the worst. I don't count on things until they happen. I don't look forward to them so the chance that it doesn't work out...I am not so dissapointed and depressed about it... and if it works out.. then I celebrate!!! I am just cautious and common sense is my best friend. I think you are doing okay...it is you that has to pay the conciquences.. no one else.. so you have to work with what you got.
thank you, I am glad I am not the only one Hope for the best and plan for the worst, thats good advice!
@coolcoder (2020)
I was one of those cynical, pessimistic jerks several years ago, and then I finally just got sick and tired of hearing how people hated being around me because I was so negative (that, plus I got tired of hearing myself complaining all of the time). Life's too short to find the bad in everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from being a Pollyanna, but to go around criticizing everything and everyone? All you're doing is hurting yourself, if for no other reason than that you're turning people away from being your friend.
well said,
@hanah87 (1846)
Hi!I am not jerk.I know i am a kind person when i always think about poor people and help them always.I dont like lie to,i am an honest person too.I am proud of myself and this who i am.
thats good, I am glad you are not a jerk!