What kind of buzz do you get???

Ever get different buzzes? Man, I have gone to so many parties recently: weddings, memorial day parties, work parties, birthdays, etc. I have become quite the drinker (although I have slowed down considerably, thank goodness, over the last few years) but I know I get different effects from different alcohols. It really is a drug, but it's legal and I love it, so be it!! What kind of effects do you tend to get? Mostly with wine, even strong sangria laced with many different liquors, I tend to get a more mellow and forgetful buzz/drunk. With beer, I rarely drink it, and I am not a huge fan--- I usually get very bloated and cranky. With vodka the night feels fun but it can hit me in an instant. I have a much longer and more intensive list, but I don't want to bore anyone! Anyway, tonight I am enjoying my sangria... How about you?? My Own Sangria Recipe: bottle red wine (almost any will do) bottle white merlot one lime squeezed half an orange squeezed, the rest cut up and included to simmer/marinate a few days 1-2 TBSP lemon juice 1 cup coconut rum or other light rum (fruity rums such as passion fruit, mango, etc) 2 cups any flavored vodkas (my favorites are grape, raspberry, orange, etc... fruity are better) 1-2 cups triple sec/orangeat syrup 1-2 apples, cubed whatever else you fancy ... whiskeys will make it stronger and a bit sweeter upon fermentation (3-8 days typically) For the best flavor and buzz, I think letting the sangria sit with fruit for almost a week will make it smooth, mellow, and excellent in every way!
I'm not a huge drinker but a few Bud Lites can give me a mellow buzz.
Good enough, and good choice, since my favorite man drinks the same.
Hello my friend Bethany1202 Ji, I feel very sorry to dis-appoint you taht we ahd never tasted in our whole life any hard-drinks, and nor wish to attempt under worst conditions. We are very happy. May god bless You and have a great time.