affilates

can someone please explain to me what this is for me and how do i go about doing this on my blogs. i have two blogs and they both have adsence on them. so far i've made 38 cents. how do i make more i heard alot of people talk about using affilates i just don't understand everything about creating all of it. can anyone please tell me in plain english what i need to do. i do feel pretty good seeing how i set up my blogs pretty much by myself and from what i've learned on mylot so thank you to every one.
@CatGods (4595)
I've read your posters reply and now that you know what an affiliate is, I would suggest that you find affiliates that pertain to your blog theme. For example you wouldn't want to sign up with affiliates that pertain to cooking if your blog is about jewelry. So what are your 2 blogs about?
making money online and natural home remedies. how do i find the rigth affiliate for my blog. no you are right about that is ure wouldn't want the wrong thing up on my blog.
thank you very much
@patialvi (715)
There are many affiliates program available online but i think the best is GDI. I am member of this company and saw that they have better prospects then other companies. the income is very good and you can place banner on your site easily and ask your friends to join. for more detail pls. feel free to visit the link in my profile and watch video. it will make you understand why this is best.
i will check them out thank you
@patialvi (715)
you are always welcome, for any queries you can send me a message