what is your unforgettable moment when you are in your highschool?

@kaorulen (258)
High school life is the most happiest school life right? free of worries and most of all is having fun without worrying any thesis right? so what is your unforgettable moment? for me is that the Junior and Senior prom. wearing gown and dancing is so very unforgettable experience i feel like i was Cinderella lol.because it can only happen in high school. there is no such prom when we reach college right?
@geniustiger (1697)
Wow! So nice to recall my unforgettable moments in highschool. It is a kind of beautiful moments that I cannot erase in my life. It was my crush that come along in my house and I hide in my room its because I felt shy with him and I love him so much that he dont know that because I hide it in myself. He came into my house to let me help answer our experiment that he finds difficult to it and I told my mom not to tell him Im here above. Listening to what he said, my heart pumps faster its because I love it. Im shy of my situation that I'm poor than him. He dont know my feelings about him. I'm sad he did not notice it, he treat me just a friend.
@kaorulen (258)
yay! hehe
@med889 (5958)
I had forgotten my work at home, I came a bit late so I did not have time to copy from a friend, my lecturer was already in the class, He was correcting the paper of someone when I noticed that I have forgotten mine, I was nearly crying because It was the last day to return, I wanted to run out the class but at that time every thoughts were coming in my mind but I could not do any actions. There was a boy sitting next to me, he has been a good friend of mine, he gave me his work and said to the lecturer that he had forgotten his work at home. I was puzzled and I was also stunned as he did this noble action. I did not want to accept because I know that if the work is not returned then He will get a 0 in his mark book. He throw the work at me and stood up near the lecturer to tell him that he has forgotten his work, he was asked to go out of the class and I was not penalized for what had been my foolishness. I will always remember that all my life and even when we meet now after so long we still remember very well his action. He has a baby girl now, we are still very good friends and he said that it was a bit a hero stuff when he did that. We laugh and we cherish those moments.
@kaorulen (258)
oh ! how sweet he is. he is your high school hero. :-)
@elghrasya (501)
You're right, my high school life is one of the best school life i ever had. In this life I've met my real friends, and I've met my first boyfriend. That was the first time I engaged myself in a serious relationship. The feelings I've had at that time was something unforgettable. And you know what we were married now. cheers for that
@kaorulen (258)
oh really congratulation for that. I'm happy for you. on my prom i meet a guy. and i fell to him, but it didn't end as i wanted how sad.
@bubuth (1816)
I have lot of high school life happy moments. Our classroom when I was in fourth year high school has five tap and we always bring spray and we spray water to our classmates. In our school presentation we also close the window and the doors and my girls classmate took a bath in the room, that happened when we have school festival. We also join every school contest like dancing competition, singing competition, and so many more.
@Absinto (2397)
• Portugal
The best moments for me are the 15 min breaks that we spend outside doing stuiped things, hanging with my group of guys is the best thing to do xP