i wish my task is approved

@mapuang (612)
ow wish me luck guys.... thanks happy mylotting
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I think that if you write well for the tasks, then you will get approval. It is not easy though.
@mapuang (612)
i accept 2 task, 1 of them they reject and the other 1 they approved. im so happy. this is my first time that i do task here in mylot.
@sdas86 (6076)
Wow, that is great. Keep it up.
@oyenkai (4398)
Good luck! So how has it been? 3 days have passed, was task approved or is it still pending? It's been a while since I looked up the tasks. I guess I got a little dismayed after the first week when the Tasks Feature was released. They no longer have interesting tasks. Thanks for the response on my discussion :)
@mapuang (612)
hi oynekai, thanks, they approved 1 of my task.the other 1 they reject it. im so happy that they accept it. this is the first time i do task here in mylot. thanks for posting.
@mye_drew (182)
• Israel
wishing u a gud luck...godbless
@mapuang (612)
thanks for posting they approved 1 of my task...... im so happy that they approved it....
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi mapuang, don't worry your task will be approved,but it takes some time.so wait patiently until then.
@mapuang (612)
thanks. happy mylotting