Paypal Premier

I have a question for you mylotters. I just received my minimum pay out. So at the end of the month I will be waiting for my payment. When I signed up for mylot, it said it recommends a Paypal Premier account. Now my question is, does the Premier account charge you any fees when receiving a mylot payment? I have looked for information, regarding mylot and a Paypal Premier account with fees, but it doesn't answer my question completely. Also, any information regarding the differences between all Paypal accounts can also help me. Thank you in advance.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi johnnyg456, you wont get any fees when you receive mylot payments with a paypal premier account,but you will be charged a fee if you receive payment from ordinary peoples account.
So what you are saying is that if, let say i got $10 from mylot, paypal won't deduct any percentage from those $10? I just want to make sure. Have you already received payments from mylot, and what has been your experience.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
As far as I know any paypal account is fine in order to get paid out. According to the site it depends on whether mylot pays using a debit- or credit card. If they do so via one of these cards: Purchase Personal Transfer Pay Get paid Send money Receive money Free 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD Free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account. 2.9% + $0.30 USD when the money comes from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit (the sender decides who pays this fee). Additional fees for cross border payments and currency conversion. A cross border fee of applies to payments received from senders in another country. Payments requiring a currency conversion include a 2.5% fee. ( source paypal.com) I hope this is what you were looking for.