how many cellphones do you have right now?

@xannebull (1806)
i have two cellphones, both are active, the reason for this is for the network, the other one if for my smart friends and the other one is for my globe friends, there are lots of offer on each network now like unlimited calls and text, and you can't have an unlimited call if the other one you need to call is from other network, that is why i separate my friends list of phone number.
@jheLaichie (4439)
i have 4 phones my friend. but the other one i give it o my bf. while the other one, the battery is damage so i cant use it for a moment. so by now, i only got 2 active phones... just like you, i got one smart and one globe for my different friends with different network users. so that i wont be having any porblem on the way i would contact them. and for me its better this way. jhelai
im only using one mobile phone. not really a heavy user so one mobile phone is more than enough for me!
@nimzia (389)
I have only one it is enough for me.But in my house there are two.one my husband's.there are also offers for all networks...
@modstar (9612)
I have two cellphones. One for Smart and another for Globe. I am using a Nokia 6680 for Smart because they got the best features and price in terms of MMS and internet. For Globe, i am using a Nokia 1200. It's just a call and text phone which works well with Globe because they got the best unlimited texting plan. It could have been better if i have a dual sim phone. It's just that i can't sell my Nokia 6680 because it has a sentimental value attached to it.
I have two mobile phones at the moment. One is nokia N73M and other is of motorola company.
@cwachid (160)
I have 2 mobile phone units. Two of handphones used for company and private. The reality is easier to contact me since I am work as contact service. So I have to choose the two of major operators in my country.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi xannebull, i don't actually have a cell phone,but i do use my mothers cell phone at times.and i don't use it often,just to call my friends about once a day,thats all.and i don't send a lot of text messages from the cell phone,so i don't actually need a cell phone.
I too have two cell phones to overcome network problems. The one is exclusively used for my friends and the other is used for general purpose.
@faisai (1140)
I have only 1 phone active at all times as cell basically serves me one purpose only: let others find me when they want to. Yes, I seldom find others as I think that finding others for no particular reasons is rather annoying. And in general, I don't have many reasons to look for others. So, 1 phone is actually more than enough for me. :)
@sublime03 (1811)
I have two cellphones because the first sim I have always kept that since I was way back in high school and I got another recently because it is cheaper to stay in touch with my friends with the other sim. One phone is for a dual sim but it is not in good quality. I bought it for texting and nothing else but lately its convenient because whenever my other phone gets broken I can put both of my sims into one phone.