Come and see it's like a miracle ...

@3orabi (540)
Jordan
While I was searching and exploring some pages of the internet I found a photo for Palestinian poor girl with his mother ... the girl looks like an angel ... her eyes are the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen ... I like watching eyes photos ... but this is the first time that I see such eyes ... I attached the picture with this discussion please open it and give me your honest opinion of this little Palestinian girl ... (Allah bless her and her family) doesn't she has the most beautiful eyes in the world???
@YazEid (1139)
hello 3orabi ... it appears that you didn't attach the picture well because it doesn't appear here , would you please add a link of the picture or maybe you can attach it somewhere else so we can see it !
@3orabi (540)
• Jordan
I'm so sorry for this mistake ... I uploaded it but don't know what happened anyways here it is in this link check and give me your opinion http://www.picamatic.com/show/2009/06/06/04/21/3910958_1000x665.jpg