Do you massage your hair with oil?

@dhawanbm (3706)
Do you ever oil your hair, well it seems to be outdated thing but I usually on sunday have my hair masaged by my wife and think it not only nourishes but also smoothens the hair. It makes my scalp feel good and rejuvinated with lots of cocunut and mustard oil mixed together! What do you say?
@airakumar (1556)
Yes, I massage my hair with oil every Sunday or every 15 days whenever I feel like to do. Usually I hate oil in my hair but sometimes I just apply it when my mother-in-law insists so much to me. with coconut oil of course. Yes, it makes scalp feel good and also nourishes hair. Have a nice hair!!!
@crazydaisy (3899)
I like to know if you got thick hair. or fine hair. because I have baby fine hair do you think it would work on my hair because I am intersted in it I just don't want to try some thing that wouldn't be good for my hair. cd
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi dhawanbm, i don't actually like to massage my hair with oil.if i apply even little amount of oil to my hair,its stinks like hell and my hair starts to fall,sometimes,so i don't apply oil to my often.i only apply oil to my hair about once a week or so.