Health...Changing patterns...

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Isn't it natural for one to become so worried about the changing patterns in one's or family members's health conditions.The shifts from normal living to a state of disease would usually be a cause for concern for most of us.This would be much evident in those who are health fads to a great extent. Any shift from normal ranges in bodily health investigations would bring in unexplained worries.
@stephcjh (32327)
My husband and I are making changes in our daily lives to become more healthy and fit. We have started eating better and we eat less too. We are also starting to exercise more also to try to lose some weight and help our heart's.
@catdla1 (6005)
What's depressing is that the moment we're born, cells in our bodies start dying. Sometimes health declines from a disease that is fast moving, such as cancer. Other times it's from slower forms, such as eyesight or arthritis, which it attributed more to the natural aging of an individual. Some of the faster moving diseases are real causes for worry. Will treatment work, or won't it, is there even treatment available? None of us like to lose loved ones, especially not so soon or quickly. Some of the slower moving diseases are a cause for sadness more than worry, I think. We are all mortal, but it's sad to think about slowly losing those around us. If we all treated those we care aboutas if it was their (or our) last day, wouldn't this be a more loving world. Part of the sadness of losing some one is that they are no longer here, the other part is because we think about the things we didn't say or do...but wish we had.
@eshaan (6193)
its very natural sukumar....human body suffers from various situations like stress, which are mental and also some physical conditions...only we can do that we can take care to avoid them as much as we can and live happily and satisfied with whatever we have.....and in uncontrollable conditions be with the family members who need us most at such times, and their pains an be much lesser as someone is by their sides to care for them
@dragon54u (31637)
I don't normally worry when I get sick, it is so infrequent that it's just my body's natural cycle of fighting disease and finally succumbing to one in order to build up antibodies to fight it next time it attacks. Occasional illness is essential in the cycle of health. I did, however, become very upset when my appendix had to be removed last month and I am now fighting an infection. That is why I avoid surgery at every opportunity! Hospitals are dangerous places and while the surgery saved my life, recovery is long and hard when one is forced to recover for a few days among hundreds of sick people!
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello sukumar. I think that it affects us a lot when one of our family members is diagnosed with some kind of disease. We get worried about it a lot and then we will try to see what we can do to help cure it or improve it without letting it get worse. It is a family worry. My sister is diagnosed with high blood pressure. That was years ago. So we care much more about her health and urge her to take good care of herself by eating healthy food and having a good rest without working too much. It is also important for her not to get excited because of some trifles in life. My sister is doing a good job though her life pattern is changed a lot. Take care, friend.
Hello my friend sukumar794 Ji, It is all due to un-haelthy living life style. Everyone wants to live 'un-natural-ways'. People do not leave the bed, befor sun-rises (as they work late). People are involved to take un-healthy foods. They do not give proper rest to the body. They want to take juice oput, without and input. My hubby is a retired since 16 yrs and gets up by 0430 hrs and our children and their children get up, if it is necessary. Thinking has to be changed to counter diseases. Follow nature to remain healthy. May God Bless and have a graet time.
I would say it's natural for any caring family member to be concerned if someone in the family suddenly has a shift in diet, health, etc. I agree that sometimes these concerns can be unfounded, but I think for the most part it is done out of love. I know for myself my husband keeps pretty good tabs on my health and that of our children. If he notices something unusual, even off slightly he'll check into it. He also knows how to play it cool in tough situations, and those that I tend to be overly dramatic about. He was a medic in the Army and that training really pays off. Namaste-Anora