only the mouthwash was able to cure my mouth sore!

it's been days when my mouth sore had disappeared.i've been to the doctor and was prescribed by different brands of oral paints and medications.they all cost expensive but none of them cured my mouth sore.when i bought another brand of mouth wash, i noticed that my sore appear less and it's not that painful anymore.thanks to this brand.did you suffer mouth sores too?
@achinthya (1219)
hi, whenever I have some tension I used to have this mouth sore and this cure after having B complex tablet, I get relieve within twenty four hours.
i noticed also that when im emotionally stressed out i ll get mouth sore after a day. now i tried to be calm and patient in handling situations to avoid mouth sores.
can you tell me the brand of mouthwash? anyway, mouth sores happen to me and most people all the time. This happens to me more probably bec. i have braces. and the bad thing is that they go away after more than a week or so. for prevention, i put cold water inside my mouth and let it stay there while im bathing. they say that having mouth sores is related to the heat so if there's cold water in my mouth, there would be less heat retained there. i have less mouth sores since. http://kcatwoman.blogspot.com
it's astring o sol concentrated.try diluting it in small quantity of water. make sure that the sore is being hit by the solution.let it stay for few seconds and just bear the pain.it would only take a day and the sore isn't that painful anymore.