Cat fishing .... How silly!

I just caught my 6yo using a spare keyboard mouse & casting it @ our cat Boots. It's too funny I"m like are you cat fishing? And with a "mouse" no less! Your kids do anything silly lately that brought a smile to your face? Please share :)
@dragon54u (31605)
Not pet related but when my eldest was about 2 years old I was getting them both ready to go to the store and saying how dirty the car was, that I had to find time to clean it out. We lived way out in the country then with a long driveway and the house set far back from the road. So I left him by the car and went in to get his brother in his carseat. Two minutes, tops! When I got back, my little angel had the hose on and was inside the car spraying it all!! How could I be angry?! His heart was in the right place. Luckily, the dealership wet-vacuumed it at no charge and everyone had a good laugh at the dealership and at home.
You are right his heart was in the right spot, just had no idea that the hose is used on the outside of the car not the inside *LOL* Thank goodness the dealership was able to help you out like that. I think we'd have to shop vac it ourselves, dealers are vultures usually.
well,my kids are my cats,so.. my tuxedo has been stretching in his sleep..and falling back asleep with his back feet still up in the air..and they slowly sink as he sleeps..it's hilarious to look at in motion.
That's pretty inventive!