What is your romantic fantasy?

@HelScream (2828)
Well for me it is being in a secluded island together with the women I love where we could see the sunrise and sunset a romantic getaway I should say away from all the anxiety of daily life, just the two of us and spend a month on that place and just be relax and do things what couples do. how about you can you share your romantic fantasy?
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
Hmmmm. Tell me honestly...are you copying me??? Well mine is similar to you. So here it goes: I want to be on an small island where the whole island will be rounded with fresh water and big waves hit the beach. And there will be lots of long trees which will not let the sun rays touch the body. There will be a small wooden hut in which both day light and moon light can enter inside the hut. Both day and night will have different feelings. And i am alone there with the person i love. Enjoy the scenery with her and there is no one to disturb us. Birds will fly away and at night there will be noise from the trees. Wind will blow and go by touching us. And there will also be a campfire where we can sit and enjoy the moment together. In short that will be a world which is a heaven for 2 of us. Well that's a dream of mine where i can stay a month with the person i love. Because she wishes the same as me. But not all dreams does not come true...sad to say...
@HelScream (2828)
Thats why we are friends bro we think a like lol hope we dont have the same girl well how about buying an island we can split the whole price of the island hahaha I made this discussion that made you copy me lol. Well anyways my friend I think our fantasies are a common one so it wont come as a shock to you that we have the same dream but maybe a coincidence lol
• Bangladesh
I don't think mine is common. Because not everyone think beyond their reach. I do that. And if i am successful and very rich then i will do so. Hopefully the world won't be small enough to fulfill my dream. Anyways i won't share the island with you. Because as i said i want the whole island alone with her.
@HelScream (2828)
I am just wondering what you will do in an island and why you want to be there alone with her let me see if we still have the same way of thinking
that sounds nice and romantic. mmmm a few years ago, i visited south korea and went to jeju island. i fell in love with the place. since i went there just before winter and really so cold, i thought it would be great to have a visit one summer or spring. i thought it would be a nice romantic getaway or honeymoon perhaps. i loved the sun, it really looked like a big perfect orange like the freshly-picked ones from their plantations. -lol- so i guess my romantic fantasy is to travel and be with my guy. stay a few days in every location we fancy. preferably in exotic locations in asia as well as europe. we try on different cuisines, soak up in the sun at the beach, try on different national costumes, gather trinkets and pictures (mementos of our time together), have romantic picnics, try on something new and different everyday and when we get back to our hotel or wherever we bunked in for the night... we'd cuddle and soak up in the night sky and weave the dreams of lovers. and when we get tired of exotic dishes, i'd like us to do the grocery together and cook together also... and play bum the whole day. -lol- you may think it's weird and so do a lot of people perhaps but i find doing the grocery together a romantic chore. actually i find that doing most chores together as romantic. but this is no longer part of my romantic fantasy. -lol-
@HelScream (2828)
I have heard of that island too from one of the korean movies. You are so lucky to be actually in that place my friend and experience first hand, the feeling of the serenity that would capture your romantic part. Well one thing I dont like though is the cold weather that you said. I cant be in a sold weather such as that or else I would totally be sick that time I am there and wont enjoy the place at all. No I dont find it weird my friend it's very romantic in a way that both you and your partner will have a time to choose what you want to eat by doing groceries together. and the cooking yeah I love to ccok so much so if my partner dont know how then that would not be a problem wont it lol. She will have to cut the spices then I do the cooking team work I should say and I will teach her how to cook and give her in between kisses while we do cooking hmmmm I wonder if we would be able to finish cooking by then loldo you think so.see you made me think more and more lol
maybe you won't be able to finish the cooking part... coz somebody will surely be on fire.
@HelScream (2828)
I hope it wont be me since I have to much fir in me already lol Then we wont be able to eat then thats bad
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
Yours sounds like a perfect one. GO FOR IT!!. I gave up on such thoughts a long time ago.
@HelScream (2828)
oh my lady as long as it is free to dream and to fantasize on anything then dont give up after all those are for free right. dont give up just yet my lady. keep on dreaming...
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
OH, I haven't given up, just know by now if my knight in shining armour shows up after all these years is armour is going to be rusted.
@HelScream (2828)
hahhahah dont worry theres a chemical that can take the rust away so it would never be too latehahaha you are funny my lady.
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, i like your idea with a island, is very romantic indeed. But maybe to have a house to mountin, or to the sea, can be intersting too, can offer botha simple and nice life...just a garden with flowers and a pet dog arround....what a dream...
@HelScream (2828)
Thanks for appreciating my fantasies lol. Well yours sounds great as well my friend.Yeah you could say that again what a dream
@glesil_00 (1147)
Yes number one romantic fantasy of me being in an island that is not too crowded. Having a walk and talk and have swimming, Watching sunrise in the morning and watching sunset in the dusk. Listening to the sound of the seawater.
@HelScream (2828)
@glesile I think a lot of people want to be alone with their partners and just be like in your heaven where only you and that person are present and no one else the feeling of total freedom...
@hi2rashid (153)
i think picking up a girl and take her to a restaurent and eat soe foods. then take her away in ship,boating. if she enjoyed a lot. this is romantic fantasy
@HelScream (2828)
Well my friend your fantasy is achievable and I would that you can do this thing the moment you find the right girl you want to do it with good luck on your fantasy.
@sexyposh (576)
For me.... every movie, particularly love stories, they're my romantic fantasies. I really find it pretty amazing to have the perfect moment, perfect lines, and perfect timing... that I wish I could do...
@HelScream (2828)
yeah I think most women love reading romantic novels since it is where fantasy comes true and most of the women I know look for such kind of fatasy in which can only be found on books.but fantasy do come true maybe not for a lifetime but even for a while it can come true.
It's me being a famous guy and the girl of dreams being famous too, living in a condominium in New York. Every time we go on a date at night people would stop and take pictures of us and ask for autographs. And then I woke up....
@HelScream (2828)
HAHAH why did you woke up lol hahahh this is a fantasy after all hahahahha I could ahve been one of those who asked autograph too dont you think so
@Bloggership (1118)
I ever dream about having a small competent houses on the top of the softly grasses hill with only a single shady tree on top of it. And below that tree, there is a bench that only could be fit with two persons on it. The bench was sited by me and my lady of dreams. There is also a band of a tame horses on that hill and they have just made the atmosphere getting romantic with the soft of the wind blows over us. Well thats just my fantasies.
@HelScream (2828)
Wow men you are romantic it's like reading it from a romantic novel .... See guys are romantic and not only girls lol. Nice fantasies men. They do come true depends how much you really wanted them to happened specially if you will find the women of your dreams.good luck and keep that fantasies alive...
@larish (2195)
I want to travel with my husband, where we can spend most of the time together. It is also a time to bond since when we travel, we tend to know our way and in of the new place since we it is both unfamiliar place for us.
@HelScream (2828)
traveling type huh thats good too, see new places, new surrounding everything unfamiliar to both of you. A new way to discover each other in the different places you go. Nice
Oo I've got to say the one you said sounds pretty good! I would just like to get away somewhere special to us. We both dream of going to Yellowstone as we are both really into that kind of thing so I guess it would be staying in a cabin there where we could bond all day long and then snuggle up on the sofa in the evening. I'm not one for the big gestures, I prefer simple romance although all is appreciated lol. It would be nice to also get lost somewhere like in the middle of the forest and just have time alone with no one else around.
@HelScream (2828)
wow middle of the forest hmmm that sounds scary but still very romantic for me. Well hope you will have that fantasy come true it would be nice right? Yeah thats the purpose of the getaway just spending time alone with the person we love just the two of you.
@Margajoe (4720)
Oh my, if only I were younger. That used to be my fantasy you got there. Stranded on a deserted island. Just the two of us. hahaha! Know a days I am not so romantic anymore. I am getting old. hahaha! Take care Dan.